Saturday, September 24, 2011

What do you most like about the age we live in?


Proust.com, where I've been working for the past year, is a place online for families to share and preserve their memories and stories. When you join Proust, you have the option to make your story private or public (private is the default, and the majority of stories are private.) You then tell your story by answering questions.

Besides learning things I never knew about my close family and friends, I enjoy reading the answers posted to the public questions. Each of the 1,000 questions on the site has its own page, which lists the public answers.

Naturally, this is one of my favorite questions: "What do you most like about the age we live in?"

Some people's answers include:
  • "The predominant democratic society …"
  • "Running water."
  • "If you really want to you can go anyplace in the world … nothing is beyond reach."
  • "Technology" [a common answer.]
  • "Google knows everything. Also, there are SO MANY RECIPES I haven't made yet!"
So, what do you like most about the age we live in? Post your answer on Proust, and you can keep it private or share it with the world: http://www.proust.com/questions/my-two-cents/312/what-do-you-most-like-about-the-age-we-live-in

No comments: